Coverdoors provides you with a complete set, including door, frame, architraves (factory finished in a 2 pack polyurethane coating), adjustable hinges, magnetic silent or silent lock and full perimeter rubber seal. You can choose between the oval or straight architrave/frame and from various RAL colours and levels of gloss finishes. Please visit the technical specifications on the home page and download our catalogue for further information. The automatic drop down seal as pictured is an optional feature that can be engineered into the door.
There’s a multitude of positive reasons to choose a professional 2 pack application for your interior door, these include:
- The freedom of choice in colours, including custom made two-tone styles
- Optional finishes in gloss, satin, metallic or soft matt
- Extremely easy to clean, keep clean, requiring very little maintenance
- Rather than the normal “single pack” house paint commonly used – 2 pack polyurethane’s inclusion of the secondary hardener resin fortifies the paints finish to the highest strength, creating a thicker, tougher, and far more luxurious paint finish for your internal door
- Superior yellowing resistance
- 2 pack finishes do not peel, are extremely resistant to weathering, scratching, marring and/or chipping
The end result – a tougher more luxurious paint finish without becoming dull or lacking in lustre.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FEATURED DOOR:
Design – PROTO DS-118
Frame – 44mm 5 layer blockboard and plywood
Architraves – Marine plywood, 9mm for straight and 15mm for oval
Core – Honeycomb, tubular chipboard, solid chipboard, rockwool and 3 layer particle chipboard
Panel – E1 2 x 6.0mm HDF (covered on either side)
Finish – 3 layer coating in Italian polyurethane 2 pack/lacquer of various gloss levels or soft matt coatings, environmentally friendly and non-combustible
Colour – RAL 9001 (other colours available)
Leaf thickness – 41, 44, 45, 46mm (also available custom made sizes)
Colours are indicative and may vary in their physical form.